A place to find resources, discuss and learn about beef cattle farming and all its nuances. Okay, a place to joke around about farming, I guess.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's All Fun And Games until Zak Dog Ruins My Bucket...

.

Game on!

Seems it's all fun and games around here lately.

Not much work going on...






Yelp! It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye...


 



 
Since when did, white dog, have this much energy?







Since, NEVER!





Mine! All Mine!





Where'd everydog go?



Shhh! Don't tell, Zak...


White dog's out of the race!







Disclaimer:
No actual white dogs were harmed in the making of today's blog. This dog may look dead (like characters in one of Audrey's novels) but in fact, Benson, white dog, is breathing.

Okay, go on then, believe what you want to believe...

2 comments:

Cattle Call Farm said...

Poor dog, he needs a bucket of his own. Of course if they are anything like my kids they only want the one the other one is playing with.Get them each one and they won't have a thing to do with it. If you get a chance post some more pictures of your surroundings on the wide view. The differences between here and there are amazing.

https://santaisreal.blogspot.com/ said...

Benson white dog doesn't want the bucket, he just wants to stop Zak from having it. Yeah, it's like a kid thing! lol.

The differences amaze me too. That's why I have to ask such dumb questions. We have different predators too you have coyotes, (deer? Do you have wild deer?). Our pests are foxes, kangaroos, wombats, rabbits, wild dogs and feral cats.

I knew you'd ask about the scenery so I took some photos yesterday, just arranging to post them now. Because that was what struck me when I saw your farm - so different. Massively so.

I also want to post some photos of our baby bull Storm. So, I'd best get to it.

Followers

Older posts

Copyright Notice

Copyright © of Leanne Johnston (aka Zakgirl) - All Rights Reserved. Worldwide