Today, on the farm we had a lovely young visitor. Well, he (or she; we didn't get that close to find out) was lovely to watch - I didn't however attempt to pick it up...
Our young rooster followed it around the yard cautiously concerned but not panicking.
Later in the day the ecidna was no-where to be seen.
Ahh... the joys of living on the farm. Love it!
A place to find resources, discuss and learn about beef cattle farming and all its nuances. Okay, a place to joke around about farming, I guess.
- Heck It Was So Hot Today - My Best Friend Had To T...
- What Do Farmers Pay?
- Cattle Have Crèche (Day Care Centres) Too
- Can Cattle Show Affection? Are They Just Cows?
- Can Sheep Be Affectionate? OR Are They Just Sheep?...
- Cat On A Wire - NOT! - Tonight They Be On Poles
- Today We Had A Visitor - Echidna Decides To Pass O...
- ▼ January (7)
Copyright © of Leanne Johnston (aka Zakgirl) - All Rights Reserved. Worldwide